Lovelock bed and breakfast is set in a peaceful location with a good mix of the old and the new.
Extension renovations have breathed new life in to the Elizabeth Lovelock Memorial ward turning it into the Lovelock Bed and Breakfast. The Memorial ward initially fulfilled the role of Isolation ward for the Blyth Public Hospital and then as the Matrons residence. Original funding for the construction for Isolation Ward was donated by Mr. S. G. Lovelock in loving memory of his mother. The cost of the memorial ward was approximately £1,200 and was opened by a Silver key by Mr. C. S. R. Lovelock.
At Lovelocks Bed and Breakfast you’ll be within a 10min drive of the township of Clare and 30min drive from the Lochiel’s Pink Lake Bumbunga.
Lovelock features include.
- 2 comfortable bedrooms
- Room 1 fitted out with a Queen suit
- Room 2 is fitted out with a Queen bed and Double Sofa Bed
- Modern bathroom with big Blue Claw foot bath
- Functional kitchen with coffee making facilities
- Breakfast provisions
- Free WiFi
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in all main rooms
- Relaxed lounge with large LCD TV
- Outside dinning and BBQ area
- Fire pit
- Business-friendly with invoicing available