Lovelock bed and breakfast is set in a peaceful location with a good mix of the old and the new.
Extension renovations have breathed new life in to the Elizabeth Lovelock Memorial ward turning it into the Lovelock Bed and Breakfast. The Memorial ward initially fulfilled the role of Isolation ward for the Blyth Public Hospital and then as the Matrons residence. Original funding for the construction for Isolation Ward was donated by Mr. S. G. Lovelock in loving memory of his mother. The cost of the memorial ward was approximately £1,200 and was opened by a Silver key by Mr. C. S. R. Lovelock.
At Lovelocks Bed and Breakfast you’ll be within a 10min drive of the township of Clare and 30min drive from the Lochiel’s Pink Lake Bumbunga.
Lovelocks features include.
- 2 comfortable bedrooms
- Room 1 fitted out with a Queen suit
- Room 2 is fitted out with a Double/Single bunk
- Modern bathroom with big Blue Claw Clawfoot bath
- Functional kitchen with coffee making facilities
- LCD TVs with Google Chrome Cast in bedrooms
- Breakfast provisions
- Free WiFi
- A/C and heating in all main rooms
- Relaxed lounge with large LCD TV and Google Cast
- Outside dinning and BBQ area
- Fire pit
- Business-friendly with invoicing available